- Equal Employment Opportunity and Privacy
Equal Employment Opportunity and Privacy
Equal Employment Opportunity and Privacy covers discrimination, privacy and associated topics such as harassment, bullying and victimisation.
There is federal and state legislation covering each of these topic areas. Each jurisdiction has a separately administered tribunal and court system overseeing these laws.
Equal Employment Opportunity
— includes information on relevant legislation, including what constitutes unlawful discrimination and an overview of the new General Protections under the Fair Work Act 2009.
— includes information on how to work with the various EEO-related documents on the HR Advance website.
— includes legislation and information on how to work with the various privacy-related documents on the HR Advance
You can rely and trust HR Advance because...
- As a multi-award winner, it offers proven value
- You can select, customise and manage legally compliant documents in minutes, saving you time and money
- All 200+ documents are reviewed and endorsed by Australian Business Lawyers & Advisors, providing you with peace of mind
- You are advised of any changes to our templates, so your documents are always up to date with changes to law and policy
- Secure online storage makes it is even easier to manage your HR/IR and Safety needs
- You can focus on other business matters, knowing your important Human Resource based documents are up to date and readily accessible in a central location
- The contract wizard reduces the risk when you want to select the right document for the right purpose