Reviewed on 10/5/12
Who can use this policy
This policy can be used by all employers throughout Australia, except the following excluded employers:
Non-constitutional corporation employers in Western Australia;
State public sector employees (ie employees of a Minister, the Governor, or the Crown); and
Local Government employers — except in Tasmania and Victoria.
Excluded employers may however, wish to use this document, but they should first obtain legal advice.
Many employers require employees to complete and sign timesheets as ‘proof’ of their attendance at work. Provisions in industrial instruments (awards, enterprise agreements, contracts, etc) may set requirements in this regard. Legislation and regulations also require employers to keep records of hours worked for some employees.
See a sample
You can rely and trust HR Advance because...
- As a multi-award winner, it offers proven value
- You can select, customise and manage legally compliant documents in minutes, saving you time and money
- All 200+ documents are reviewed and endorsed by Australian Business Lawyers & Advisors, providing you with peace of mind
- You are advised of any changes to our templates, so your documents are always up to date with changes to law and policy
- Secure online storage makes it is even easier to manage your HR/IR and Safety needs
- You can focus on other business matters, knowing your important Human Resource based documents are up to date and readily accessible in a central location
- The contract wizard reduces the risk when you want to select the right document for the right purpose