Staff Training and Development Policy
Reviewed on 11/11/13
Who can use this Policy
The Staff Training and Development Policy can policy can be used by all employers.
The Policy provides a framework for increasing the skills and abilities of employees in your organisation. The Policy aims to both improve employees' performance in relation to their current positions and also develop their capabilities for future roles.
The Policy is designed to express general principles and values. You should seek advice if you wish to include more specific detail about training and development programs offered and/or required, study support benefits, record-keeping requirements, career progression models, and performance management systems.
See a sample
You can rely and trust HR Advance because...
- As a multi-award winner, it offers proven value
- You can select, customise and manage legally compliant documents in minutes, saving you time and money
- All 200+ documents are reviewed and endorsed by Australian Business Lawyers & Advisors, providing you with peace of mind
- You are advised of any changes to our templates, so your documents are always up to date with changes to law and policy
- Secure online storage makes it is even easier to manage your HR/IR and Safety needs
- You can focus on other business matters, knowing your important Human Resource based documents are up to date and readily accessible in a central location
- The contract wizard reduces the risk when you want to select the right document for the right purpose