Recruitment practice and procedures apply from the time an employer decides that it needs new, extra, or replacement employees up until the time that a person is confirmed as a new employee and is ready to commence work.
It therefore covers practices such as job analysis, advertising, promotions, employee transfers, interviews, testing of employees, reference and background auditing, pre-employment health checks, preparing a contract of employment and making a job offer. More information Recruitment: summary for employers
- includes information on complying with the law and the recruitment process.
You can rely and trust HR Advance because...
- As a multi-award winner, it offers proven value
- You can select, customise and manage legally compliant documents in minutes, saving you time and money
- All 200+ documents are reviewed and endorsed by Australian Business Lawyers & Advisors, providing you with peace of mind
- You are advised of any changes to our templates, so your documents are always up to date with changes to law and policy
- Secure online storage makes it is even easier to manage your HR/IR and Safety needs
- You can focus on other business matters, knowing your important Human Resource based documents are up to date and readily accessible in a central location
- The contract wizard reduces the risk when you want to select the right document for the right purpose