Reviewed on 9/7/12
Who can use this resource
This resource can be used by all employers.
This convenient checklist or set of prompts is designed as a 'warning list' applicable at each stage of the recruitment process. When a possible problem is detected there should be further investigation to make sure that a compliance breach does not occur.
See a sample
You can rely and trust HR Advance because...
- As a multi-award winner, it offers proven value
- You can select, customise and manage legally compliant documents in minutes, saving you time and money
- All 200+ documents are reviewed and endorsed by Australian Business Lawyers & Advisors, providing you with peace of mind
- You are advised of any changes to our templates, so your documents are always up to date with changes to law and policy
- Secure online storage makes it is even easier to manage your HR/IR and Safety needs
- You can focus on other business matters, knowing your important Human Resource based documents are up to date and readily accessible in a central location
- The contract wizard reduces the risk when you want to select the right document for the right purpose