Record and Document Control Procedure
This doc has been officially written and certified by Australian Business Lawyers & Advisors.
Reviewed on 4/11/11
Document control is an important element of WHS management. Through good document control, an organisation is able to demonstrate due diligence and continuous improvement.
Document control involves managing the distribution of documents, recording document names, keeping a record of dates documents were created and when they are due for review.
See a sample
You can rely and trust HR Advance because...
- As a multi-award winner, it offers proven value
- You can select, customise and manage legally compliant documents in minutes, saving you time and money
- All 200+ documents are reviewed and endorsed by Australian Business Lawyers & Advisors, providing you with peace of mind
- You are advised of any changes to our templates, so your documents are always up to date with changes to law and policy
- Secure online storage makes it is even easier to manage your HR/IR and Safety needs
- You can focus on other business matters, knowing your important Human Resource based documents are up to date and readily accessible in a central location
- The contract wizard reduces the risk when you want to select the right document for the right purpose