Pay and Conditions
Pay and Conditions cover the complete aspects of leave and holidays, remuneration and general conditions of employment. When establishing, altering or clarifying pay and conditions you will need to refer to, or supply, particular documents. As the “Pay and Conditions” topic is so broad, you should (in addition to examining the documents listed below), examine the documents listed under the other tabs such as “Employee Conduct and Performance”, “Termination and Redundancy”, “EEO and Privacy” and “OHS and Workers Compensation”, as these will also be relevant.
You can rely and trust HR Advance because...
- As a multi-award winner, it offers proven value
- You can select, customise and manage legally compliant documents in minutes, saving you time and money
- All 200+ documents are reviewed and endorsed by Australian Business Lawyers & Advisors, providing you with peace of mind
- You are advised of any changes to our templates, so your documents are always up to date with changes to law and policy
- Secure online storage makes it is even easier to manage your HR/IR and Safety needs
- You can focus on other business matters, knowing your important Human Resource based documents are up to date and readily accessible in a central location
- The contract wizard reduces the risk when you want to select the right document for the right purpose