- WHS and Workers Compensation
WHS and Workers Compensation
Work health and safety (WHS) legislation in Australia aims to prevent illness and injury to persons in the workplace. Employers must comply with the State, Territory or Commonwealth legislation which applies to them.
Workers compensation is a statutory, no-fault system of compensation for work-related injuries. It is compulsory for employers to take out workers compensation insurance.
— includes information on WHS legislation and regulations.
— includes points to note and information on how to work with HR Advance's
You can rely and trust HR Advance because...
- As a multi-award winner, it offers proven value
- You can select, customise and manage legally compliant documents in minutes, saving you time and money
- All 200+ documents are reviewed and endorsed by Australian Business Lawyers & Advisors, providing you with peace of mind
- You are advised of any changes to our templates, so your documents are always up to date with changes to law and policy
- Secure online storage makes it is even easier to manage your HR/IR and Safety needs
- You can focus on other business matters, knowing your important Human Resource based documents are up to date and readily accessible in a central location
- The contract wizard reduces the risk when you want to select the right document for the right purpose