No Vacancies - Keep Application on File
Reviewed on 8/3/12
Who can use this letter
This letter can be used by all employers.
The collection, use, storage, and disclosure of all personal information which is collected from job applicants is regulated by the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (the 'Act'), which requires employers to comply with the 10 National Privacy Principles (NPPs).
See a sample
You can rely and trust HR Advance because...
- As a multi-award winner, it offers proven value
- You can select, customise and manage legally compliant documents in minutes, saving you time and money
- All 200+ documents are reviewed and endorsed by Australian Business Lawyers & Advisors, providing you with peace of mind
- You are advised of any changes to our templates, so your documents are always up to date with changes to law and policy
- Secure online storage makes it is even easier to manage your HR/IR and Safety needs
- You can focus on other business matters, knowing your important Human Resource based documents are up to date and readily accessible in a central location
- The contract wizard reduces the risk when you want to select the right document for the right purpose