Letter of Reference - Departing Employee
Reviewed on 24/6/13
Who can use this document
This document can be used by all employers.
This letter sets out the service, positions and duties of an ex-employee and comments on their skills, experience and suitability for the job.
Employees may seek a letter of reference from their employer on termination of their employment. The contents of the reference will be particular to the circumstances of each employee but will usually include details about the employee’s employment, such as length of employment and position(s) held, as well as a comment about such things as the person’s skills, experience, and ability to work as part of a team etc.
See a sample
You can rely and trust HR Advance because...
- As a multi-award winner, it offers proven value
- You can select, customise and manage legally compliant documents in minutes, saving you time and money
- All 200+ documents are reviewed and endorsed by Australian Business Lawyers & Advisors, providing you with peace of mind
- You are advised of any changes to our templates, so your documents are always up to date with changes to law and policy
- Secure online storage makes it is even easier to manage your HR/IR and Safety needs
- You can focus on other business matters, knowing your important Human Resource based documents are up to date and readily accessible in a central location
- The contract wizard reduces the risk when you want to select the right document for the right purpose