Job Application Form
Reviewed on 4/10/12
Who can use this form
This form can be used by all employers.
Why use a job application form?
The purpose of a job application form is to gather sufficient preliminary information from an applicant to enable the employer to sift through the pool of candidates to gain an initial view of their suitability for the prospective employment. It is not meant to be an in-depth assessment of a candidate.
See a sample
You can rely and trust HR Advance because...
- As a multi-award winner, it offers proven value
- You can select, customise and manage legally compliant documents in minutes, saving you time and money
- All 200+ documents are reviewed and endorsed by Australian Business Lawyers & Advisors, providing you with peace of mind
- You are advised of any changes to our templates, so your documents are always up to date with changes to law and policy
- Secure online storage makes it is even easier to manage your HR/IR and Safety needs
- You can focus on other business matters, knowing your important Human Resource based documents are up to date and readily accessible in a central location
- The contract wizard reduces the risk when you want to select the right document for the right purpose