Incident Report and Investigation Procedure
Reviewed on 30/11/11
Incidents should be reported and investigated as soon as practical after the event to prevent recurrences.
This procedure outlines steps required for the reporting and investigation of an incident and the responsibilities of all personnel.
The procedure can be amended to suit your business needs. Before implementing, review the procedure with employees and make amendments as appropriate.
See a sample
You can rely and trust HR Advance because...
- As a multi-award winner, it offers proven value
- You can select, customise and manage legally compliant documents in minutes, saving you time and money
- All 200+ documents are reviewed and endorsed by Australian Business Lawyers & Advisors, providing you with peace of mind
- You are advised of any changes to our templates, so your documents are always up to date with changes to law and policy
- Secure online storage makes it is even easier to manage your HR/IR and Safety needs
- You can focus on other business matters, knowing your important Human Resource based documents are up to date and readily accessible in a central location
- The contract wizard reduces the risk when you want to select the right document for the right purpose