Reviewed on 11/7/13
Who can use this agreement
This agreement can be used by all employers throughout Australia, except the following excluded employers:
Non-constitutional corporation employers in Western Australia;
State public sector employees (ie employees of a Minister, the Governor, or the Crown) except in Victoria; and
Local government employers — except in Tasmania and Victoria.
Excluded employers may, however, wish to use this document, but they should first obtain legal advice.
This letter is a simpler form of the contract of employment document which is available as part of the HR Advance
package. If you want a more comprehensive contract of employment for your employees, you should use the Contract of Employment
, rather than this document.
See a sample
You can rely and trust HR Advance because...
- As a multi-award winner, it offers proven value
- You can select, customise and manage legally compliant documents in minutes, saving you time and money
- All 200+ documents are reviewed and endorsed by Australian Business Lawyers & Advisors, providing you with peace of mind
- You are advised of any changes to our templates, so your documents are always up to date with changes to law and policy
- Secure online storage makes it is even easier to manage your HR/IR and Safety needs
- You can focus on other business matters, knowing your important Human Resource based documents are up to date and readily accessible in a central location
- The contract wizard reduces the risk when you want to select the right document for the right purpose