- Employee Conduct and Performance
Employee Conduct and Performance
It is important that employers in conducting their businesses effectively and efficiently manage their employees' conduct and performance. The documents listed below will assist you in this process. For example, the Performance Management Checklist provides guidance on the steps which should be followed in managing an employee's performance and/or conduct.
If you need further advice about a specific performance or conduct issue and how to manage it, seek legal advice.
The documents listed under the 'Termination and Redundancy' tab will assist you, should you decide that you ultimately need to terminate an employee's employment. Again, seek legal advice if you require additional assistance about specific issues.
You can rely and trust HR Advance because...
- As a multi-award winner, it offers proven value
- You can select, customise and manage legally compliant documents in minutes, saving you time and money
- All 200+ documents are reviewed and endorsed by Australian Business Lawyers & Advisors, providing you with peace of mind
- You are advised of any changes to our templates, so your documents are always up to date with changes to law and policy
- Secure online storage makes it is even easier to manage your HR/IR and Safety needs
- You can focus on other business matters, knowing your important Human Resource based documents are up to date and readily accessible in a central location
- The contract wizard reduces the risk when you want to select the right document for the right purpose