Businesses should have appropriate correspondence/documents in place in relation to their employees (and contractors).
'Correspondence' here refers to letters or other documentation sent to employees by employers.
Updated Pay and Conditions
Updated Employee Conduct and Performance
Updated Termination and Redundancy
Updated Equal Employment Opportunity and Privacy
Updated WHS and Workers Compensation
You can rely and trust HR Advance because...
- As a multi-award winner, it offers proven value
- You can select, customise and manage legally compliant documents in minutes, saving you time and money
- All 200+ documents are reviewed and endorsed by Australian Business Lawyers & Advisors, providing you with peace of mind
- You are advised of any changes to our templates, so your documents are always up to date with changes to law and policy
- Secure online storage makes it is even easier to manage your HR/IR and Safety needs
- You can focus on other business matters, knowing your important Human Resource based documents are up to date and readily accessible in a central location
- The contract wizard reduces the risk when you want to select the right document for the right purpose